Accidents involving the face, mouth, teeth or gums, as well as unexpected toothaches need to be treated immediately. Delaying treatment can result in more severe damage and can lead to more complex and expensive treatments or surgery.
That’s why at Park Smiles NYC, we will provide prompt assistance in all emergency situations.
Our Emergency Oral and Maxillofacial Treatments may include:
- Facial bone fractures or facial lacerations
- Oral injuries or lacerations
- Loose teeth, fractured teeth or knocked-out teeth
- Dental infections
- Facial infections
- Infected wisdom teeth
- Locked jaw (inability to open or close your mouth)
Why turn to Dr. Cohen at Park Smiles NYC for dental emergencies?
- Dr. Cohen is on staff at most major hospitals in the New York City area and provides emergency room coverage for all facial injuries, facial trauma, oral traumas, and emergency dentistry.
- Dr. Cohen is fluent in English, French, & Spanish, and is Board Certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is also a Diplomat of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology.
- Dr. Cohen received extensive training at Charity Hospital in New Orleans, Louisiana, and at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, both of which are Level One Trauma Centers, where Dr. Cohen provided treatment for all types of facial trauma and other facial injuries or conditions.
- Dr. Cohen is on staff at the following hospitals in Manhattan, New York, where he has 24/7/365 admitting privileges:
- Mount Sinai Hospital:1425 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10029
- Beth Israel Medical Center:10 Nathan D Perlman Pl, New York, NY 10003
- Lenox Hill Hospital:100 E 77th St, New York, NY 10075
- St.Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center:1000 10th Ave New York, NY 10019
Call Park Smiles NYC today at 212-988-6724!
Dr. Cohen and his caring team at Park Smiles NYC on Park Avenue proudly provide exceptional preventive, cosmetic, and restorative dental treatment to patients and their families in New York City, the surrounding areas – and beyond!
For emergencies and routine dental services, discover why Park Smiles NYC is considered by so many as the best choice for creating world-class smiles – with a universal approach to empathetic dental care!
Dr. Ruben Cohen, Park Smiles NYC
Announced in 2017 in New York Times Magazine as one of the top 20 oral surgeons and “Super Specialists” in New York City – selected by local medical experts!